SCIENTIFIC AND PRACTICAL CONFERENCE WITH INTERNATIONAL PARTICIPATION "GOFUNG READINGS" dedicated to the 95th anniversary of the Department of Therapeutic Dentistry of Kharkiv National Medical University and 140-th anniversary of the birth of its founder Professor E.M. Gofung
Kharkiv, 6-7 October 2016
INFORMATION LETTER № 1
We are pleased to invite you to the scientific and practical conference with international participation "Gofung readings"dedicated to the 95th anniversary of the department of therapeutic dentistry of Kharkiv National Medical University (Ukraine) and 140-th anniversary of the birth of its founder professor E.M. Gofung.
Direction of the conference work:
1. Historical issues of dentistry.
2. Prevention, diagnosis, pathology, treatment and prognosis in dentistry, cranio-maxillofacial surgery and implantology.
3. Treatment and rehabilitation of patients with somatic disorders and dental diseases.
4. Modern morphological researches and studies of the human biological fluids in normal and pathological conditions of the maxillofacial region.
5. Modern pharmacological decisions of treatment of dental patients.
6. Perspectives and modern decisions in the developing of dental materials.
Official languages of the conference: Ukrainian, Russian, English.
Forms of participation
- oral report;
- poster report;
- publication of articles.
Deadline June 20, 2016.
To be included in the conference proceedings, your paper must be arrived in electronic form on/before the deadline above.
Any papers received after this date may not be included in the proceedings.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ; +38050-65-19-125
The structure of the article:
1 line – UDC
2 line - Name
3 line - THE TITLE OF THE ARTICLE (in capital letters, bold text)
4 line- The name of the establishment, city, country (italic text)
5 line - The text of the article
Address of the conference organizing committee:
4, Science Av.,
Kharkiv, Ukraine, 61022
Kharkiv National Medical University, Department of therapeutic dentistry.
Phone: + 38050-65-19-125 - Head of the Department of Therapeutic Dentistry, professor, Ryabokon Evgen, + 38063-23-16-299 – assistant, PhD, Dolya Edward.